Contact us on: 0121 439 9380 | Email:

Service Funds

There are multiple payment options to help pay the cost of your home care services required. We will assist you in identifying any programs that you qualify for.

Below are examples of payment options:

Public Funding

You may be entitled to some level of funding to finance your care needs so you should not rule this out until you have spoken to your Local Authority. They are responsible for assessing your financial situation to see if you are eligible for any funding to help pay for your care. This can include a community care assessment and a means-tested financial assessment to see if you are eligible to receive support with the cost of your care.

Direct Payments

If you have been assessed as needing care services, you may be offered direct payments. As part of this arrangement, monetary payments will be made by your local council directly to you so that you are able to organise and pay for your care service. These payments are designed to support you to remain living at home, encouraging independence and social inclusion in areas such as employment, education and leisure activities.

For further information on Direct Payments contact your local social services, or visit The DoH Easy Guide to Direct Payments.

Independent Living Fund

Funded by Central Government, the Independent Living Fund supports people with disabilities to live independently in their own homes, rather than in residential care.

Payments are made to people with disabilities so they can afford the employment costs, or associated employment costs, of a personal assistant or care agency to provide the support they need to remain living at home.

There are many things which the fund cannot be used to pay for, to understand what cannot be paid for with the fund; you can read more on the Government website.

Private Funding

Should you not be eligible for public funding, or would simply prefer to fund your care privately, you will need to source your care independently. Faced with so many different options and conflicting information, this can become both a time-consuming and overwhelming task.

If you are looking for support with financial planning, we would recommend that you contact an impartial Financial Advisor specialising in Care Fees. They can discuss options such as:

  • Equity Release
  • Funding Care fees
  • Estate preservation
  • Wealth Preservation

If you would like to receive a quote for our care at home service, based on your individual care needs, please contact us 0121 439 9380 or email:

CQC logo Social care commitment logo