Welcome to Evergreen Care Provider
Evergreen Care Provider is an independent care provider with the ability to offer all types of care, including domiciliary care, live-in or 24-hour home care, home cuisine, dementia care and personal care.
We give the most suitable care for the individual and, should the requirements change, tailor the care provided. Evergreen Care Provider puts the development of its people at the heart of the organisation and offers exceptional career opportunities across the diverse range of services. It is responsible for delivering care services to a large and growing number of private / self-funding & Independent Living Funded clients and government funded clients.
- Good job so far. I have been impressed. Brilliant team.Mr M.MAlum Rock, Birmingham.
- I have consistent carers and I am pleased that they care for me according to my needs.Mrs S.K.Kingstanding, Birmingham.
- There has been positive changes with my son since Evergreen Care Provider carers started caring for my son when compared to previous agency we had. I have been happy with the service. The management team are very cooperative and professional.Mr D.E.Erdington, Birmingham.
- My house is now very neat and tidy. The carer continues to encourage me to maintain the neatness of my home. Now I can receive visitors without concerns all because my carer was and is still dedicated to my care needs. I give 2 thumbs up.Ms M.GErdington, Birmingham.
- My grandson is always looking forward to his carers. I feel like the team and the regular carers are part of my family because the support and care they provide reflects the passion they perform the duty of care. I don’t have any cause for concern ever since I have being with this agency for over a year now. Carers are consistent and the manager is very helpful when I had concerns with other external agencies with regards to my grandson’s pending needs from them.Mrs H.SHandsworth, Birmingham.
- This agency has cared for me and my daughter the longest and so far we do not have any reason to doubt a long-term care and support from this agency. I have been with this Evergreen Care Provider for about 14 months now. I would have normally changed agency within 2 to 3 months simply because previous providers we have dealt with do not take things too serious or waive issues aside. Some didn’t even return out of office calls. Present carers for myself and my daughter who has Autism and physical disability have really shown brilliant training skills including effective communication on the job. Well done!Mrs H.AEdgbaston, Birmingham.
- The manager and his team are very cooperative when I tried to be flexible with the carer’s visiting time. My carer has always been punctual, reliable and honest with me. I am pleased with the service so far.Miss S.D.Moseley, Birmigham.
- I have a regular carer from Monday to Friday. She support me to get ready for the day’s activities and I am so pleased that she knows how to encourage me to participate in activities.Ms L.M.North field, Birmingham.
- My mind is always at ease because I know I can contact the management team at any point in time even after visiting times. I don’t usually give full marks just to give room for improvement. I am satisfied with his agency and will recommend.Ms S.SHarborne, Birmingham.
- Thumbs up all through for both management and the carers. Very responsive and considerate. Thank you.Mr R.ELadywood, Birmingham.